[Introduction]: People from other low-risk areas except high-risk areas and provinces and cities with epidemic in China do not need to register when entering Shanghai and can travel normally. From 0:00 on July 3, the negative certification requirements of nucleic acid test for off-ear and out-of-province will be canceled.
[Low risk areas enter Shanghai]]
In addition to the following circumstances, people who come to Shanghai in low-risk areas do not need to register if they hold a health code Green code and have normal body temperature.
According to the regulations issued by Shanghai new coronavirus pneumonia epidemic prevention and control headquarters on November 15, “Notice on Strengthening Shanghai new coronavirus pneumonia epidemic prevention and control work (No. 28)”, strengthen personal protection and residence history report. Pay close attention to the epidemic information in various regions of the country, such as the intersection and coincidence with the published itinerary of the reported local positive infection in the country, or the province (autonomous region and municipality directly under the central government) where the local positive infection is located recently. For the history of living, it is necessary to report the main trend to the community (village) or community, unit, Hotel and Hotel within 12 hours, and cooperate with various health management measures. If there is any discomfort, seek medical treatment in time, and take the initiative to report the residence history to the medical institution.
1. Local residents (returning) who have local positive infection or confirmed cases report, implement 3-day home health monitoring +11-day self-health monitoring (1, 3, 14-day surveillance of coronavirus nucleic acid).
2. For those from other provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the central government) who have local epidemic in China (returning), perform a nucleic acid test at the airport, railway station or within 24 hours as soon as possible, and self-health monitoring for 14 days.
3. In other provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the central government), the foreign (returning) ear personnel should take the initiative to do a nucleic acid test within 48 hours.
[Leaving Shanghai in low-risk areas]]
1. Passengers heading to Beijing need to check the 48-hour nucleic acid test negative certificate and “Beijing jiankangbao” travel code when entering the station.
2. Baiyun Airport: personnel with a history of living in Shanghai or Dongguan (including passengers and shuttle personnel) within 14 days from 6: 00 on March 16, you must show the health code Green code and nucleic acid test negative certificate within 24 hours before entering the terminal. Shanghai Baiyun Airport reminds passengers to pay attention to the relevant epidemic prevention policies of the destination.
Reminder: there are more than one case (including one case) of local coronavirus infection in the county (city, district, flag) where the resident History personnel are strictly restricted to enter (return) Beijing.
➤ provisions for separation from the ear:
In order to implement the provincial epidemic prevention and control work requirements, further strengthen the epidemic prevention and control measures in the field of transportation, and prevent the spillover of local epidemic in the province, before the end of this round of epidemic in the province, Shanghai will pass through airports, railway stations, passengers from the bus passenger station and other means of transportation will continue to check the travel code before boarding (plane). If the travel code shows that there is a history of living in Shanghai and Dongguan within 14 days, you must provide a negative certificate of nucleic acid test within 24 hours before you can travel (machine).
Travel code: check the travel code before boarding the car (plane) for passengers who leave the province through the airport, railway station, bus passenger station and other means of transportation.
Nucleic acid test negative certificate within 24 hours: the travel code shows that there are people living in Shanghai and Dongguan within 14 days.
Traffic stations such as highways, railways, civil aviation, ports and docks should strengthen the guidance of people flow to avoid the gathering of people. Check the temperature of passengers entering port of entry and exit (including airport), highway bus station and port passenger station, scan the code and enter the station; Check the temperature of passengers entering the railway station, subway station and bus station supporting the external transportation hub; the traffic station and means of transportation shall be cleaned and disinfected as required; The personnel entering the traffic station and taking the means of transportation shall wear masks, and the staff shall do a good job of personal protection. Travel agencies should strictly implement various measures for epidemic prevention and control when organizing team travel from Guangzhou and Zhejiang provinces, and not go to high-risk areas and implement closed and controlled management areas, members of the above-mentioned Regional Resident history are not allowed to join the group within 14 days.
Shanghai + national travel policy inquiry entrance
Shanghai + national risk level query entry