[Introduction]: at present, all parts of Shanghai are low-risk areas. During the small holiday on New Year’s Day in 2021, people from low-risk areas in China and Macao can enter and leave Shanghai freely. People from high-risk areas in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and foreign countries need to be isolated for 14 days when they come to Shanghai.
Can I go to Shanghai on New Year’s Day 2021?
Yes, those who come to Shanghai from other places need to apply for “Guangdong Kang code” or “Sui Kang code” in advance “. In addition, Shanghai has different isolation requirements for domestic epidemic risk areas, people from Hong Kong to Shanghai and people entering Shanghai.
No need to isolate people
1. Low-risk areas in China: For those who have a history of living in low-risk areas in the past 14 days, those who come to Guangdong and return to Guangdong have a health code Green code and normal body temperature detection do not need to be isolated.
2. Macao laisui personnel: since July 15, 202020, the personnel entering Shanghai province from Guangdong-Macao port will no longer be subject to centralized isolation for 14 days of medical observation. Before entering the country, you must go to a qualified testing institution approved by Guangdong and Macao to receive nucleic acid testing in advance, and log on to the “Macao health code” and switch to the “Guangdong health code” within 24 hours before entering the country “, complete the customs health declaration and obtain the” customs clearance certificate “of Guangdong health code”.
People to be isolated
1. Domestic high-risk areas: conduct 14-day centralized isolation medical observation for those who come to Guangdong and return to Guangdong who have a history of living in high-risk areas in the past 14 days, and conduct coronavirus nucleic acid detection on the 1st and 14th days, relevant agencies and communities are responsible for strict control of relevant personnel.
2. Domestic medium-risk areas: for those who have lived in areas at risk in recent 14 days, in principle, they have been observed for 14 days since they arrived in Guangdong, and nucleic acid testing was conducted on the day they arrived in Guangdong. Strictly implement the requirements for medical observation of home isolation, consciously accept community management, namely “four ones”, issue a health notice, conduct a health inquiry, check a health pass code, and test a nucleic acid.
3. Hong Kong, Taiwan and foreign entry personnel: all entry personnel through Shanghai port (including Hong Kong and Taiwan, including transit passengers), as the target of prevention and control, the personnel who came from other domestic ports and had a history of living outside China (including foreign countries, Hong Kong and Taiwan regions) within 14 days before coming to Sui shall carry out full coverage of nucleic acid detection, and centralized isolation medical observation for 14 days, centralized isolation of accommodation costs from.