[Introduction]: at present, Dongguan city is low risk. For those who come to Shanghai from Dongguan, if there is no high-risk residence history in July, there is no need to declare in principle.
Do you need to declare when Dongguan goes to Shanghai?
Dongguan low-risk areas do not need to declare when coming to Shanghai.
At present, Dongguan city is at low risk. People who come to Shanghai from Dongguan only need to apply for “Guangdong Kang code” or “Sui Kang code” in advance without declaration.
However, if Dongguan laisui personnel belong to the following personnel, they should take the initiative to report to the resident committee (village), work unit and hotel where they live, and actively cooperate with the community to carry out health management measures:
1. On July 24, he once went to Changde city to visit the big and small river streets, or 20:00-22:00, who had traveled through the No. 3 ship of Zihe River.
2. Personnel coming from Changde city, Hunan province (returning) since July 24.
3. After passing through Changde city, Hunan province since July 24, there have been people who eat in restaurants, go to the bathroom and other activities.
4. Zeng Guan has watched the performance of “attractive Xiangxi” on July 22 (18:00-19:00).
From Zhangjiajie city, Hunan province and Fenghuang county, Xiangxi Tujia and Miao autonomous prefecture, Hunan province, since May and July 17, the staff came (returned).
Since June, July 17, through Zhangjiajie City and Fenghuang County area, there have been people who eat in restaurants, go to the bathroom and other activities.
7. Passengers who took the two flights CZ3382 and CZ6322 on July 25.
8. In the past 14 days (since July 7), the staff from Nanjing (returning).
9. In addition to the above circumstances, personnel who overlap with the published case trajectory time and location.
10. People coming from (returning) high-risk areas.
Epidemic prevention and control-correct hand washing methods
“Hand washing” refers to the use of hand sanitizer or soap and mobile water washing. Correct hand washing can effectively prevent influenza, hand-foot-mouth disease, infectious diarrhea and other infectious diseases. When washing hands, the correct method of washing hands should be adopted, and the washing time should not be less than 20 seconds. Review the seven-step hand washing method.
In the first step: the palms are opposite, and the fingers are kneaded together;
Step 2: Wash the back finger seam, rub the palm of the hand and the back of the hand along the finger seam, exchange hands;
Step 3 clip: Wash the palm side finger seam, the palm is opposite, and the hands cross and rub each other along the finger seam;
Step 4: Wash your thumb, rotate and rub your thumb with the other hand, and exchange your hands;
Step 5: Wash the back of your fingers, bend the joints of each finger, and put the back of your fingers in the palm of the other hand with half a fist to rotate and rub, and exchange your hands;
Step 6: Wash the fingertips, bend the joints of each finger, fold the fingertips in the palm of the other hand, rotate and rub them, and exchange them with both hands;
Step 7 wrist: wash wrist, arm rub wrist, arm.
Special topic of covid-19 vaccine (Shanghai + China)
Quarantine Policy query (Shanghai + China)
Risk level query entry (Shanghai + China)