[Introduction]: no matter where you come to Shanghai, you must first truthfully fill in the health status and travel-related information on the WeChat mini program of “Guangdong province” or “Suikang” to generate Guangdong health code or Suikang code, the returning spike in high-risk areas of the epidemic needs isolation and nucleic acid detection.
Do I need to be isolated when I go to Shanghai in January?
First of all, no matter where you come from to Shanghai, you must first truthfully fill in the health status and travel-related information on the “Guangdong province” or “Suikang” WeChat mini program to generate a health code.
To come to Shanghai in medium and high risk areas, we still need to do these four things:
After receiving the notice from the epidemic prevention and control group of Shanghai province, in view of the current domestic epidemic situation, the Guangdong personnel from Shanghai Province (returning) to areas with high risks and other areas of the epidemic are now included in community health management, achieve “four ones”:
Issue a health notice
Conduct a health inquiry
Check the health code once
Carry out a nucleic acid test
➤ no need to isolate people
1. Low-risk areas in China: For those who have a history of living in low-risk areas in the past 14 days, those who come to Guangdong and return to Guangdong have a health code Green code and normal body temperature detection do not need to be isolated.
2. Macao laisui personnel: since July 15, 202020, the personnel entering Shanghai province from Guangdong-Macao port will no longer be subject to centralized isolation for 14 days of medical observation. Before entering the country, you must go to a qualified testing institution approved by Guangdong and Macao to receive nucleic acid testing in advance, and log on to the “Macao health code” and switch to the “Guangdong health code” within 24 hours before entering the country “, complete the customs health declaration and obtain the” customs clearance certificate “of Guangdong health code”.
➤ need to isolate people
1. Domestic high-risk areas: conduct 14-day centralized isolation medical observation for those who come to Guangdong and return to Guangdong who have a history of living in high-risk areas in the past 14 days, and conduct coronavirus nucleic acid detection on the 1st and 14th days, relevant agencies and communities are responsible for strict control of relevant personnel.
2. Domestic medium-risk areas: for those who have lived in areas at risk in recent 14 days, in principle, they have been observed for 14 days since they arrived in Guangdong, and nucleic acid testing was conducted on the day they arrived in Guangdong. Strictly implement the requirements for medical observation of home isolation, consciously accept community management, namely “four ones”, issue a health notice, conduct a health inquiry, check a health pass code, and test a nucleic acid.
3. Hong Kong, Taiwan and foreign entry personnel: all entry personnel through Shanghai port (including Hong Kong and Taiwan, including transit passengers), as the target of prevention and control, personnel from other domestic ports who came to Sui and had a history of living abroad (including foreign countries, Hong Kong and Taiwan regions) within 14 days before coming to Sui, strictly implement the closed-loop management measures of 14-day centralized isolation medical observation +7-day community health monitoring, and carry out nucleic acid tests on the 1st, 7th, 14th and 21st days after entry, centralized isolation of accommodation costs from.
The above measures are subject to the regulations of Shanghai health committee. Shanghai isolation Consultation telephone number: 020-12345.