[Introduction]: in principle, there is no need to be isolated when returning to Shanghai from low-risk areas of Suihua, but if it belongs to resident history such as Changde, Zhangjiajie, Nanjing, etc., it is necessary to take the initiative to report.
Suihua returning workers in other low-risk areas
In principle, isolation and nucleic acid detection are not required if the body temperature test is normal with Guangdong Kang code or Sui Kang Code Green code.
Note: The specific isolation and nucleic acid detection measures shall be subject to the regulations of Shanghai Health Commission, and the Shanghai government service hotline is 020-12345.
However, if they belong to the following personnel, they should take the initiative to report to the resident committee (village), work unit and hotel where they live, and actively cooperate with the community to carry out health management measures:
1. On July 24, he once went to Changde city to visit the big and small river streets, or 20:00-22:00, who had traveled through the No. 3 ship of Zihe River.
2. Personnel coming from Changde city, Hunan province (returning) since July 24.
3. After passing through Changde city, Hunan province since July 24, there have been people who eat in restaurants, go to the bathroom and other activities.
4. Zeng Guan has watched the performance of “attractive Xiangxi” on July 22 (18:00-19:00).
From Zhangjiajie city, Hunan province and Fenghuang county, Xiangxi Tujia and Miao autonomous prefecture, Hunan province, since May and July 17, the staff came (returned).
Since June, July 17, through Zhangjiajie City and Fenghuang County area, there have been people who eat in restaurants, go to the bathroom and other activities.
7. Passengers who took the two flights CZ3382 and CZ6322 on July 25.
8. In the past 14 days (since July 7), the staff from Nanjing (returning).
9. In addition to the above circumstances, personnel who overlap with the published case trajectory time and location.
10. People coming from (returning) high-risk areas.
Shanghai + national travel policy inquiry entrance
Shanghai + national new Crown vaccination guidelines
Shanghai + national risk level query entry