[Introduction]: Shanghai CDC issued an emergency reminder on July 22: those who came (returned) from Nanjing in the past 14 days (since July 7) should take the initiative to report to the resident committee (village committee), actively cooperate with community health management measures.
➤ Shanghai CDC emergency reminder
I,In the past 14 days (since July 7), people coming from Nanjing (returning) should take the initiative to report to the neighborhood committee (village committee) and actively cooperate with community health management measures.
2. Once symptoms such as fever and cough occur, you should wear a mask to the fever clinic of the nearest medical institution in time (do not take public transportation), and truthfully report the relevant residence history and contact history.
Third, if not necessary, citizens should not go to Nanjing in the near future.
Fourth, citizens do not relax their personal protection, wear masks scientifically, wash their hands frequently, keep the wind normally, do not gather, keep a safe social distance, pay attention to cough etiquette, use public chopsticks serving spoon, and develop good hygiene habits.
5. Citizens who meet the requirements should complete the whole vaccination of the new Crown vaccine as soon as possible to protect themselves and their families.
➤ Nanjing laisui isolation policy
1. People who come to (return) in medium-risk areas will be isolated at home for 14 days.
2. “four-one” health management and 14-day self-health monitoring are carried out by people from the city where the middle risk is located.
The time of the above measures starts from leaving the city and (district) County where high school risks are located. For cities with local spread epidemic and no risk level has been defined, refer to the management of the city where the risk is located.
1. In high-risk areas, people coming to (returning to) spike will be isolated for 14 days. During the isolation period, we should strictly abide by the regulations of observation points and cooperate with nucleic acid detection and health monitoring.
2. High-risk administrative districts (returning) personnel carry out 7-day home isolation and 7-day home health monitoring. If you do not have the conditions for home health monitoring, centralized observation will be implemented. During the period of home health monitoring, it is unnecessary not to go out and not to participate in any gathering activities. Those who cause the spread of the epidemic or the risk of transmission should be investigated for responsibility according to law.
3. People from high-risk cities (returning) carry out “three days and two Inspections” (24 hours interval) and 14 days home health monitoring.
The time of the above measures starts from leaving the city and (district) County where high school risks are located.
Low risk areas:
It is recommended that all people coming from Nanjing (returning to) carry out a nucleic acid test.
Pay close attention to the health status of themselves and the people living together, such as fever, dry cough, fatigue, sore throat, loss of smell (taste), diarrhea and other symptoms, take good precautions and go to medical institutions for diagnosis and treatment in time, actively report the activity history of the past 14 days.
Shanghai + national travel policy inquiry entrance
Shanghai + national new Crown vaccination guidelines
Shanghai + national risk level query entry