[Introduction]: for those who return to Shanghai in China, the personnel in high-risk areas need to be isolated for 14 days, and the personnel in the administrative districts and cities where the high-risk areas are located should cooperate with the corresponding health management measures.
[High and low risk areas come to ear]]
(1) implement “centralized isolation for 14 days” for people who have high-risk areas (returning) (the time starts from leaving the districts of prefecture-level cities, allies, states and municipalities directly under the central government, the same below), nucleic acid detection was carried out on the 1st, 4th, 7th, 10th and 14th days.
(2) implement “home isolation for 14 days” for those who come (return) from counties (districts) in medium-risk areas and high-risk areas, in the 1st, 4th, 7th, 10th, nucleic acid detection was carried out in 14 days.
(3) local residents (returning) who have local positive infection or confirmed cases report, implement 3-day home health monitoring +11-day self-health monitoring (1, 3, 14-day surveillance of coronavirus nucleic acid).
(4) for those who come (return) from other provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the central government) with local epidemic in China, do a nucleic acid test at the airport, railway station or within 24 hours as soon as possible after hitting the ear, and self-health monitoring for 14 days.
(5) Foreign (returning) ear personnel in other provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the central government) should take the initiative to do a nucleic acid test within 48 hours.
1. Self-health monitoring:
When fever, dry cough, fatigue, sore throat, loss of smell (taste), diarrhea and other discomfort symptoms occur, report my health information through Yukang code or Suikang code, and be sure to do personal protective measures such as wearing masks, avoid taking public transportation, immediately go to the nearest medical institution with fever clinic (clinic), and truthfully inform the epidemiological history.
2. Home health monitoring:
During the period, do a good job of body temperature, symptoms and other monitoring, reduce flow, do personal protection when going out, and do not participate in aggregation activities.
3. Home isolation meets the requirements of home isolation (separate rooms, separate bathrooms, rooms and bathrooms need doors to be closed).
Note: For more information, consult the destination community and focus on the specific implementation of the community three-person team.
1. For risk classification, please refer to official information such as clients of the State Council.
2. If there is any conflict between the returning policy and the returning policy in high-risk areas in China, strictly manage it. Please consult the destination community before traveling.
Shanghai + national travel policy inquiry entrance
Shanghai + national new Crown vaccination guidelines
Shanghai + national risk level query entry