[Introduction]: Shanghai property market 330 policy refers to the notice of the General Office of Shanghai municipal people’s government on further strengthening the regulation and control of the real estate market, which was released on March 30, 2017 and implemented on March 31, 2017.
Q: What policy does the new policy of Shanghai 330 property market refer?
Answer: 330 the new policy of the property market refers to the notice of the General Office of Shanghai municipal people’s government on further strengthening the regulation and control of the real estate market issued on March 30, 2017 (Sui Fu Office letter  No. 65).
The full text is as follows:
Notice of the General Office of Shanghai municipal people’s government on further strengthening the regulation and control of the real estate market
Sui Fu Office letter  No. 65
The people’s governments of all districts, all departments of the municipal government, all directly affiliated institutions, and all relevant units:
In order to maintain the steady and healthy development of the real estate market in our city, with the consent of the municipal people’s government, the Notice on Further Strengthening the regulation and control of the real estate market is as follows:
I. Strengthen the housing purchase restriction policy
(1) the newly purchased housing (new purchase refers to the purchase from the date of implementation of this notice, the same below) of the resident family (including newly-built commodity housing and second-hand housing, the same below), only two years after the real estate certificate is obtained can the House be transferred or processed; Newly purchased houses of enterprises, institutions, social organizations and other legal entities (hereinafter referred to as legal entities, the same below), the real estate certificate must be obtained after 3 years.
(2) if housing is given to others, it must be 2 years before the House can be purchased again; If receiving housing gift, it must conform to the current purchase restriction policy of this city.
(3) families who are not registered residents in this city are restricted to purchase (including gifts) one set of housing in Conghua and Zengcheng districts.
II. Strengthen differentiated housing credit policy
In order to prevent and control credit risks, through the research on self-discipline mechanism of market interest rate pricing in Shanghai province, the following adjustments are made to the differentiated housing credit policy in our city:
(1) for the applicant of housing loan within one year of divorce, the banking financial institution shall implement the credit policy of the resident family owning one set of housing in this city.
(2) banking financial institutions shall further tighten the housing loan conditions for borrowers who have grown up, are unemployed, have no fixed income and have repayment funds from other joint repayment persons, according to the credit policy of households owning 1 housing in this city.
(3) the registered employees in this city can apply for housing provident fund loans only if they have paid in full for more than one year continuously and those who are not registered in this city have paid in full for more than two years continuously.
III. Strengthen the management of e-commerce service real estate projects
(1) e-commerce service (business and office, the same below) real estate projects should be developed, constructed, sold and used strictly according to the planned use, and cannot be changed to residential use without approval.
(Ii) the minimum Division unit of the new e-commerce service real estate project submitted by the real estate development enterprise shall not be less than 300 square meters. If it does not meet this requirement, the planning department will not approve it. If the real estate development enterprise violates the plan and changes the e-commerce service real estate project to residential use, it will be seriously dealt with according to relevant regulations once verified.
(3) the real estate development enterprise sells e-commerce service properties, and the sales object shall be a legal entity; The e-commerce service properties purchased by the legal entity shall not be used as residence, and shall be transferred to the legal entity when it is transferred again. Before the implementation of this notice, the purchased e-commerce service property can be transferred to legal entities or individuals; Individuals can transfer it again after they have obtained the real estate certificate for 2 years.
IV. Strengthen the supervision of the real estate market
(1) real estate development enterprises shall clearly mark the price in strict accordance with the pre-sale license filing price, and those who have signed the subscription agreement shall not raise the price or increase the price in disguised form.
(2) before the housing transaction, the real estate intermediary institution shall inform the parties concerned of the real estate regulation policy in writing and sign for confirmation; It shall not instigate or assist the purchaser to forge the certification materials and defraud the qualification of the house purchase, and shall not encourage, assisting the parties to sign the “yin-yang contract” shall not force the parties to choose their designated financial institutions or accept financial services, and shall not provide or recommend illegal financial services such as “down payment loan.
(Iii) for assisting buyers to forge proof materials, fictitious market transactions, release false data, create market panic, disturb the order of the real estate market, cancel the qualification of real estate development enterprises according to law for real estate development enterprises, cancel the pre-sale license, cancel the filing of the real estate agency according to law until the business license is revoked, and other parties shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law.
(Iv) led by the housing and urban construction department, joint development and reform, land planning, finance, industry and commerce, People’s Bank of China, banking supervision and other departments, for real estate development enterprises, intermediary agencies, banking financial institutions carry out normalized on-site and off-site inspections. Report Phone Number: 12345.
This notice shall come into force as of March 31, 2017.
General Office of Shanghai Municipal People’s Government
March 30, 2017