[Introduction]: at present, the domestic epidemic has spread to many provinces and cities. Shanghai citizens are invited not to save the province. If they have already gone out, please do not go to crowded places.
Up to now, Shanghai is low risk.
1. For risk classification, please refer to official information such as clients of the State Council.
2. If there is any conflict between the returning policy and the returning policy in high-risk areas in China, strictly manage it. Please consult the destination community before traveling.
3. The policy will be updated at any time,Please consult the destination community before going out. For more information, please cooperate with the three-person group..
[Regulations on entering Shanghai]]
(1) implement “centralized isolation for 14 days” for people who have high-risk areas (returning) (the time starts from leaving the districts of prefecture-level cities, allies, states and municipalities directly under the central government, the same below), nucleic acid detection was carried out on the 1st, 4th, 7th, 10th and 14th days.
(2) implement “home isolation for 14 days” for those who come (return) from counties (districts) in medium-risk areas and high-risk areas, in the 1st, 4th, 7th, 10th, nucleic acid detection was carried out in 14 days.
(3) local residents (returning) who have local positive infection or confirmed cases report, implement 3-day home health monitoring +11-day self-health monitoring (1, 3, 14-day surveillance of coronavirus nucleic acid).
(4) for those who come (return) from other provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the central government) with local epidemic in China, do a nucleic acid test at the airport, railway station or within 24 hours as soon as possible after hitting the ear, and self-health monitoring for 14 days.
(5) Foreign (returning) ear personnel in other provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the central government) should take the initiative to do a nucleic acid test within 48 hours.
If the public has an intersection or coincidence with the published itinerary of the local positive infected persons reported in China, or has a history of living in other provinces in the past 14 days, or has a history of living in the place where the local epidemic occurred in the past 14 days, report the main trend community (village) or community, unit, Hotel and Hotel within 12 hours after heading, and cooperate with various health management measures.
Reporting requirements: 2022 reporting regulations for entering Shanghai (continuously updated)
1. Self-health monitoring:
When fever, dry cough, fatigue, sore throat, loss of smell (taste), diarrhea and other discomfort symptoms occur, report my health information through Yukang code or Suikang code, and be sure to do personal protective measures such as wearing masks, avoid taking public transportation, immediately go to the nearest medical institution with fever clinic (clinic), and truthfully inform the epidemiological history.
2. Home health monitoring:
During the period, do a good job of body temperature, symptoms and other monitoring, reduce flow, do personal protection when going out, and do not participate in aggregation activities.
3. Home isolation meets the requirements of home isolation (separate rooms, separate bathrooms, rooms and bathrooms need doors to be closed).
[Leaving Shanghai regulations]]
1. Passengers heading to Beijing need to check the 48-hour nucleic acid test negative certificate and “Beijing jiankangbao” travel code when entering the station.
2. Baiyun Airport: personnel with a history of living in Shanghai or Dongguan (including passengers and shuttle personnel) within 14 days from 6: 00 on March 16, you must show the health code Green code and nucleic acid test negative certificate within 24 hours before entering the terminal. Shanghai Baiyun Airport reminds passengers to pay attention to the relevant epidemic prevention policies of the destination.
Reminder: there are more than one case (including one case) of local coronavirus infection in the county (city, district, flag) where the resident History personnel are strictly restricted to enter (return) Beijing.
➤ provisions for separation from the ear:
In order to implement the provincial epidemic prevention and control work requirements, further strengthen the epidemic prevention and control measures in the field of transportation, and prevent the spillover of local epidemic in the province, before the end of this round of epidemic in the province, Shanghai will pass through airports, railway stations, passengers from the bus passenger station and other means of transportation will continue to check the travel code before boarding (plane). If the travel code shows that there is a history of living in Shanghai and Dongguan within 14 days, you must provide a negative certificate of nucleic acid test within 24 hours before you can travel (machine).
Travel code: check the travel code before boarding the car (plane) for passengers who leave the province through the airport, railway station, bus passenger station and other means of transportation.
Nucleic acid test negative certificate within 24 hours: the travel code shows that there are people living in Shanghai and Dongguan within 14 days.
Shanghai CDC reminds: do not go to high-risk areas if necessary.
Shanghai + national travel policy inquiry entrance
Shanghai + national new Crown vaccination guidelines
Shanghai + national risk level query entry