[Introduction]: What are the contents of the normalization of New Coronavirus epidemic and disease prevention and control system in schools of all levels and types in Shanghai? Let’s take a look at the school prevention and control guidelines.
Normalization of New Coronavirus epidemic and disease prevention and control system in schools of all levels and types in Shanghai
School entrance and exit management system
I. All irrelevant personnel outside school are not allowed to enter the campus; Teachers and students will check their identities and body temperature when entering the campus. Check the body temperature of the personnel entering the campus on business, check the “health code”, and query the identity information, health status, reasons for entry and exit, so as to ensure that everyone must be inspected and the car must be checked.
2. According to the situation of temperature measuring equipment, the number of staff and students, the width of the school gate, etc., set up the access lines, set the queue interval signs, open multiple temperature measuring channels, reasonably arrange the staff and different grades, class students enter the school according to the fixed line mispeak and wrong time.
3. Define the waiting area for parents to pick up and drop off at the school gate, strictly implement the system for parents to pick up students and not enter the school, and guide them to wear masks scientifically to wait in the waiting area.
Four, school guards, duty personnel, etc. should maintain the order of entering and leaving the school gate, and guide teaching staff and students to enter and leave the school gate quickly and orderly according to the school’s plans of batch, wrong peak, wrong time and school, and guide them to wash their hands or disinfect their hands in batches or at different peaks after entering the school, and enter the office area or classroom according to the designated route to ensure that the personnel at the school gate are not congested, gathered or stayed.
5. All express delivery sent to the school will be placed outside school, and will be notified by security personnel after disinfection.
6. Students in colleges and universities should try their best to reduce leaving school, so as to achieve relatively fixed study and living space and avoid gathering people, especially places with poor air mobility. For students who really need to enter and exit the school gate and move in the city where the school is located due to reasons such as internship, job hunting, family visit and medical treatment, the procedure should be simplified to effectively facilitate students to enter and exit the school gate. If students go to the outside city where the school is located, they should do well in the management work such as approval, health monitoring and prevention and control guidelines in advance.
Primary and secondary schools implement relatively closed campus management and comprehensively sort out all access channels for entering schools. Students try their best to “two point one line” at home and school on their way to school and avoid unnecessary activities. Boarding schools should arrange students to and from schools regularly and reasonably during the normalization of epidemic prevention and control. In principle, students should not leave school during the normal teaching period. If you have to leave school, you must strictly implement the procedures of asking for leave and inform your parents to plan the travel route and travel mode.
Canteen dining management system
I. The school formulates the meal plan for teachers and students in batches and peaks, encourages the canteen to provide nutritious meals, adopts the meal splitting system and peaks in batches, and controls the number of people eating at the same time.
Second, staff and students eat in batches and at different peaks according to the specified time. Before entering the canteen, you must cooperate with the staff to receive the temperature test. Wash hands or disinfect hands before and after meals. Orderly queue for meals, with a distance of more than 1 meter. According to the separated dining signs on the dining table, you can sit alone as much as possible, not directly face to face, try to shorten the dining time, avoid eating around, and do not communicate.
3. Canteen staff or on-duty personnel carry out body temperature tests on the staff and students entering the canteen, urge the staff to wash their hands or disinfect their hands before and after meals, and sit as required when eating to avoid surrounding meals, gossip, etc.
IV. Canteen staff must wear hats, masks and disposable gloves to distribute meals.
5. Transparent acrylic plate or other materials can be used for close segmentation on the dining table, or faculty and students can bring their own tableware and go back to the office, classroom or dormitory for scattered meals after meals.
Collective Activity Management System
First, follow the principle of “non-necessary not held, who held it and who was responsible for it, classified management, dynamic adjustment, four strengthening and one advocating, handle the relationship between epidemic prevention and control under normalization and restore normal activity order, and prevent epidemic from spreading in collective activities under normalization.
Second, kindergartens should implement the indoor activity management of the minimum unit group in class units, so as to avoid the Cross meeting between the minimum unit groups in activities, games, meals, siesta and other links, at the same time, teachers should be relatively fixed to reduce the flow overlap among different unit groups. Try not to hold all kinds of gathering activities.
Third, primary and secondary schools should organize a certain scale of collective activities on the premise of ensuring the requirements of epidemic prevention and control. During the period of school, students are guided to stay away from seats, classes, and fights, keeping a safe social distance.
4. Colleges and universities should set up personnel density reasonably according to campus conditions, implement minimum unit group management as much as possible, and study, live, take campus, major, building, grade and class as units, sports and other activities. Open classrooms, study rooms, libraries, stadiums and other public spaces as much as possible. Strengthen the management of various aggregation activities, and large indoor aggregation activities are unnecessary and not organized.
V. The event organizer should scientifically plan the activity plan and site overall arrangement, try to choose places with good outdoor ventilation to hold, and reasonably plan the activity site zoning according to the prevention and control requirements (temperature measurement area, activity area, emergency medical service area, temporary isolation room, etc.), layout and personnel moving line, to formulate traffic control plan.
6. Control the number of activities according to the scale of the site. In principle, the participants in the event shall be controlled within 50% of the maximum galleryful of the site. Control measures such as reservation diversion and batch peak shifting admission shall be implemented to guide the participants to enter and exit in an orderly manner.
VII. Reserve sufficient epidemic prevention and control materials according to the scale of activities and the number of personnel, and set a certain number of temporary medical observation points.
8. Arrange special personnel to be responsible for health monitoring, do a good job in daily body temperature monitoring of activity staff, and scan the health code or register the activity participants.
Nine, carry out epidemic prevention knowledge training and publicity, carry out pre-job training, and make the activity staff familiar with epidemic prevention requirements and emergency handling procedures.
10. Strengthen environmental cleaning and disinfection, ventilation and ventilation, garbage sorting and collection, and timely removal.
11. In principle, no dining area is arranged at the event site. If you need to set up a dining area, you should take measures such as reducing the placement of tables and chairs, spacing of 1 meter, dislocation of meals, etc., and appropriately increase the distance between the diners. Strengthen food hygiene management. Clean and disinfect cookware and tableware well. Make the dining area ventilated and disinfected.
Morning check system
I. Before children enter the kindergarten and enter the class every day, health care personnel should do the body temperature test and morning check to inquire and observe the health status of children. Before taking a nap, you should take a temperature test and observe the health of children.
Second, primary and secondary schools complete the body temperature test before students enter the school. Before the first class every morning and afternoon, the special person will complete the inquiry and observation of students’ health status. Schools with late self-study should take a temperature test before the late self-study and ask the students’ health status.
Third, colleges and secondary vocational schools should complete the body temperature test and data collection of students’ physical health status before the first class in the morning.
4. Children and primary and middle school students should wash their hands before entering the kindergarten (school) after morning examination. Teachers and staff (including cooks) should also conduct morning checks.
The main points of inquiry and observation are:(1) symptoms related to covid-19: fever (axillary temperature ≥ ℃), cough, fatigue, poor breathing, diarrhea, runny nose, expectoration, etc.;(2) other infectious disease-related symptoms: Rash (including skin, oral mucosa, etc.), vomiting, diarrhea, jaundice, swelling of the gland of the gland, etc.
V. If students are found to have abnormal symptoms during the morning and afternoon examination and daily observation, they should be immediately transferred to the isolation room, and the school doctor (health teacher) should conduct timely investigation. When suspicious cases of covid-19 are found, the school epidemic report should be informed immediately, timely reported as required, and disposed according to the guidelines.
6. The school hospital/clinic (healthcare room) should supervise and guide the morning inspection work, use the shanghai student health monitoring system to register and report the morning inspection and daily inspection information, and timely verify, report and follow up the warning information.
Registration and tracking system for missing classes due to illness
1. If students and children cannot go to school due to illness or illness, parents should ask the head teacher (counselor) for leave, and the hospital certificate should be issued for leave due to illness. If the certificate cannot be issued by the hospital due to sudden illness, the head teacher (Counselor) should be asked for oral leave in time, and fake branch or hospital certificate should be submitted afterwards.
Second, the head teacher (Counselor) should pay attention to the attendance of students in this class. For students who are absent from class due to illness, they should ask the cause of the disease, fill in the registration form of students absent from class due to illness, and report it to the school doctor in time.
III. The personnel department registers the staff and staff who are absent on a daily basis, tracks the reasons for the absence, makes records, and times the school doctors.
Iv. School doctors (health teachers) summarize and analyze the registration form of teachers and students missing classes due to illness. If clustering is found, they should promptly report to the school epidemic reporter and report to the disease control agency and the education administrative department.
Re-course certification and inspection system
I. Strictly implement the inspection work of students or children suffering from infectious diseases before returning to class, and try to avoid the occurrence of continued cases.
Ii. After the students or young children suffering from infectious diseases have recovered and the isolation period expires, the head teacher (counselor) should urge them to go to the hospital or community first to issue a cure certificate, before returning to class, you can go back to class only after you check and confirm the registration in the school hospital/clinic (healthcare room) with the hospital disease recovery certificate.
Iii. If the review conclusion of the school doctor (health care teacher) is inconsistent with the hospital disease recovery certificate of the students, the conclusion of the school doctor (health care teacher) shall prevail, and the students will not return to school for the time being, and follow the school doctor’s vacation advice to continue to rest.
Iv. School doctors (health teachers) should communicate and explain to parents. If parents have disputes on review conclusions and vacation suggestions, school doctors (health teachers) immediately report the situation to school leaders, the education administrative department and the disease control agency will make a decision on whether to return to school after consultation, and inform the students and parents.
V. The certificate of resumption of classes for sick students shall be collected and sorted out by the school hospital/clinic (healthcare room).
Environmental health inspection notification system
I. Establish a school environmental health inspection team, formulate health inspection standards, and designate the person in charge to follow up the work. The health personnel in charge of the school shall conduct regular inspections and irregular spot checks every week, inspect and supervise each health area, record the situation of each inspection, and report and rectify the existing problems.
2. Clean and ventilate the classrooms, canteens, dormitories, laboratories, libraries, toilets, halls, bathrooms and other public places and trash can stations every day. Do a good job of disinfection according to the guidelines. If the epidemic needs, the disinfection frequency can be appropriately increased.
III. Standardize the clean and sanitary operation. The cleaning personnel should receive the body temperature test before daily work, and the axillary temperature should not exceed ℃, and they can start to work without discomfort symptoms. Wear masks and disposable rubber or latex gloves at work, wash hands or disinfect hands after work, and make records as required.
Iv. Standardize the relevant garbage handling operations. The garbage generated in the school hospital/clinic (healthcare room) and independent isolation sites should be tightly packaged with medical waste special bag and cleared in a timely manner. The uncleared garbage should be placed in a covered bucket, and the inside and outside surfaces of the trash can should be sprayed with chlorine-containing disinfectant containing 1000mg/L of available chlorine every day; according to the “measures for the management of medical waste waste” and “implementation plan of domestic waste classification system”, do a good job of sorting different wastes.
Ventilation and disinfection system
1. The school should regularly ventilate the classroom every day, at least three times a day, not less than 30 minutes each time, and keep the room clean, clean and fresh.
Second, schools should strengthen the daily cleaning and cleaning of public places (such as classrooms, libraries, etc.), especially the cleaning of sanitary dead spots to eliminate pathogenic breeding grounds.
Third, encourage students to take a break between classes and go to outdoor activities, and make full use of the free time in the classroom to strengthen ventilation.
Fourth, strengthen food safety in schools, prevent diseases from entering the mouth, and strictly implement disinfection work on tableware, cooking utensils and indoor environment in canteens.
V. When an epidemic occurs in the school, the school should strengthen the frequency of ventilation and disinfection of key places according to the situation.
Health education system
Use various forms, including wechat, public number, TV station, radio station, campus network, bulletin board, blackboard newspaper, etc., to popularize the knowledge of epidemic prevention and control, so that students can master basic health and disease prevention knowledge and protection skills, guide teachers and students to correctly understand infectious diseases and eliminate unnecessary tension and fear. All functional departments should pay attention to public opinion control and prevent individuals from spreading and spreading through self-media or wechat. The information of major public health events shall be subject to the publication of government departments.
Remind teachers and students to pay attention to the following points:
1. Wear masks and wash hands frequently when going out;
2. Cover your mouth and nose with tissue when coughing or sneezing;
3. If symptoms such as fever occur, wear a mask and see a doctor in time;
Four, do not eat game, food should be thoroughly cooked and boiled;
5. Keep a safe social distance and avoid close contact with patients with respiratory tract infection;
6. Avoid close contact with wild animals or live livestock;
7. Don’t spit everywhere;
8. Try not to go to places with many people, and keep a safe social distance in the places where people gather;
9. Non-essential, do not go to the key areas of the epidemic;
10. Do a good job in indoor environment ventilation to keep the air fresh.
Reporting System for infectious diseases and public health emergencies
I. Set up an epidemic prevention and control leading group, designate epidemic reporters, and coordinate the epidemic reporting work. The school epidemic report can be concurrently held by the school doctor. Under the leadership of the school/director, it is specifically responsible for reporting the relevant information of the school’s epidemic, suspicious epidemic and public health emergencies.
Ii. Establish a health emergency cooperation mechanism, clarify the contacts and contact information of local disease control institutions, medical institutions (designated hospitals), health departments and education administration department, and strengthen the communication of epidemic information.
Iii. When major epidemics (public health emergencies) such as suspected cases of infectious diseases, confirmed cases and asymptomatic infected persons are found, report to the local disease control agencies and competent education administrative departments immediately, cooperate with the investigation and follow-up related work.
Epidemic emergency response system
Once the school personnel have suspicious symptoms such as fever, or the gathering fever is found in the campus, or the suspected, confirmed cases and asymptomatic infected persons of covid-19, the relevant person in charge should do a good job in accordance with the emergency disposal plan for shanghai schools to prevent and control the new coronavirus epidemic (trial), so as to achieve “early detection, early reporting and early isolation”. At the same time, according to the “notice of shanghai municipal education bureau on further strengthening the reporting of outbreak information”, information should be submitted well.
Health Management System
1. After the freshmen enter the school, the school should establish student health records for them in time.
Second, every school year, the school should arrange students to have a comprehensive health examination as a whole.
Iii. After the physical examination institution completes the physical examination of students, the school should promptly urge the physical examination institution to complete the entry and analysis of the physical examination information, and timely report the relevant physical examination to the students and parents.
Iv. Schools should include students’ health records into the management content of school archives, and implement the management system of students’ health examination data account; And according to the results of students’ health examination and the health guidance given by the physical examination unit, study and formulate measures to promote students’ health, and carry out various work to promote students’ health in a targeted manner.
Immunization certificate inspection system
(Used in kindergartens, primary schools, and junior high schools)
I. When children enter the kindergarten (kindergarten, primary school, junior high school), the school (including kindergarten) assigns a special person to be responsible for the inspection of children’s vaccination certificate, and after receiving the children’s inspection certificate and a copy of the vaccination certificate, submit it to the community health service center (Health Center) for verification. Students who find no vaccination certificate should inform their parents to go to relevant disease prevention institutions to apply for vaccination certificate.
2. After verification by the community health service center (Health Center), the school should notify parents or their guardians to take the children to the vaccination clinic to replant the vaccine, complete vaccine replanting within 3 months after admission.
III. After the inspection work is completed, the school shall summarize and count the inspection, verification and replanting of the unit, and report it to the vaccination clinic in the jurisdiction.
Four, the school should do a good job in the registration of students’ inspection and vaccination certificates and the archiving of materials for vaccine leak detection and replanting.
Job responsibilities of school doctors (health teachers)
I. Assist the school to carry out school health management
(1) be responsible for formulating school health work plan and writing work summary every semester;
(2) responsible for supervising the implementation of the plan;
(3) report the problems to the school leaders in a timely manner.
II. Carry out the prevention and control of infectious diseases in schools
(1) be responsible for establishing a school epidemic reporting system, and timely detect and report infectious diseases;
(2) strictly implement the medical registration system, morning check system, registration and tracking system for missing classes due to illness and the pre-class inspection system for students suffering from infectious diseases;
(3) strengthen the inspection of vaccination certificates for freshmen, and assist the health and health departments to do a good job in vaccine replanting and emergency vaccination.
Third, do a good job in the emergency management of school public health emergencies
(1) improve the work plan and be familiar with the event reporting process;
(2) once an epidemic or emergency event occurs in the school, report it in time as required;
(3) assist the principal and cooperate with CDC, health supervision and market supervision and management departments to investigate and handle the incident;
(4) seal and protect the emergency site to facilitate relevant departments to find out the reasons;
(5) send sick students to the hospital quickly, treat them in time, and properly organize and arrange medical treatment measures;
(6) conduct isolation observation and investigation on close contacts.
IV. Carry out student prevention and treatment of common diseases
(1) carry out group prevention and correction of common diseases among students (low vision, dental decay, obesity, malnutrition, obesity, anemia, abnormal spinal curvature, trachoma, etc.);
(2) strengthen medical care, rehabilitation guidance and mental health education for students suffering from organic diseases, frail and disabled.
V. Carry out health education and health consultation
(1) carry out planned and targeted health education activities in combination with the key tasks of health and disease prevention in different periods, different thematic health days and the main health problems of students in our school;
(2) carry out special educational activities, such as nutrition education, tobacco control education, AIDS prevention education, adolescent health education, first aid knowledge and skills training, etc;
(3) carry out Red Cross Youth activities.
VI. Carry out student health management
(1) completing the physical examination of students;
(2) urge students who find abnormal signs in physical examination to make a reexamination and diagnosis, and urge students who find diseases in physical examination to go to hospital for diagnosis and treatment;
(3) manage students’ health records, collect, count and feedback the health information of teachers and students;
(4) implement ledger management for sick students (it is suggested to suspend school, suspend School, exempt from physical education and physical education, etc.);
(5) Review the resumption of students suspended due to illness.
VII. Carry out daily inspection and standardized management of school health work
(1) cooperate with market supervision and health departments to carry out teaching hygiene, sports hygiene, Labor hygiene, environmental hygiene, food hygiene, drinking water hygiene, dormitory hygiene, school school desk and chair, teaching Aids supervision and monitoring of health and nutrition catering.
(2) regularly go deep into the classroom, measure the lighting, Blackboard, school desk and chair and classroom ventilation, and make a comprehensive evaluation, so that the school education process and various education implementation meet the physiological and psychological development requirements of teenagers;
(3) supervising the health, safety and health care of sports facilities.
8. Carry out diagnosis and treatment work (limited to qualified school Doctors)
(1) treatment of students’ common diseases, injuries, etc;
(2) pre-hospital treatment and transfer of students’ emergencies;
(3) management of drugs and medical devices in clinics.
Nine, do a good job in the establishment and archiving of School Health Archives
(1) collect and file records of all school health work in a timely manner;
(2) regularly send the filed materials to the school archives for filing.
Click to download: normalization of New Coronavirus epidemic and disease prevention and control system in schools of all levels and types in Shanghai